Giclée printed on Hahnemüle German Etching paper to give it a handcrafted feel, this print has rich luscious colours that jump out of the museum-grade luxurious heavyweight paper.
The Story Behind
During the last year it felt like we were all trapped in our bubbles, forced to recon with ourselves away from the hustle of everyday life, and the distractions of other people. In this doodle my feelings of anxiety, entrapment and loneliness seeped through my unconscious mind to a piece of A4 paper, after which it was scanned and digitally painted with brushes that emulate oil painting.
- Hahnemüle German Etching 310gsm heavyweight paper
- Printed in London / Germany for orders in Europe
- Print sizes: A3 : 297 * 420 mm - 11.7 * 16.5 inches
- Printed with the Only Fine Art & Photo printing service that is completely carbon neutral*.
* This means where they can, we minimise our energy usage and use suppliers of renewable energy.
Where unavoidable, they offset all of their carbon emissions by investing in renewable energy projects. To read more check out the Print Space's Sustainability Policy.
SHIPPING & PACKAGING:
Free Shipping Worldwide!
All orders are shipped using Royal Mail or Deutsche post signed for services.
For International orders Please note that you may be subject to customs delays and import fees depending on your country.
©2020 Studio-Ghaith London, All Rights Reserved.
All images, photos, and content of Studio-Ghaith London listings and items are not to be used without express consent or written permission.