I miss the sea was doodled and coloured during the height of the second lockdown in the United Kingdom. Stuck in an apartment in London, in the middle of winter, I was yearning for the sea.
This digital collage features a self portrait, placed in front of a photo of the sea taken in Sitges in 2016.
- Hahnemüle German Etching 310gsm heavyweight paper
- Printed in London / Germany for orders in Europe
- Print sizes: A5 : 148 * 210 mm - 5.8 * 8.3 inches
- Printed with the Only Fine Art & Photo printing service that is completely carbon neutral*.
* This means where they can, we minimise our energy usage and use suppliers of renewable energy.
Where unavoidable, they offset all of their carbon emissions by investing in renewable energy projects. To read more check out the Print Space's Sustainability Policy.
SHIPPING & PACKAGING:
Free Shipping Worldwide!
All orders are shipped using Royal Mail or Deutsche post signed for services.
For International orders Please note that you may be subject to customs delays and import fees depending on your country.
©2020 Studio-Ghaith London, All Rights Reserved.
All images, photos, and content of Studio-Ghaith London listings and items are not to be used without express consent or written permission.