Giclée printed on Hahnemüle German Etching paper to give it a handcrafted feel, this print has rich luscious colours that jump out of the museum-grade luxurious heavyweight paper.
The Story Behind
Rao'ouf (which means kind in Arabic) is that voice we raise in our heads to remind us to be kind to ourselves! They are the voice that reminds us that we are amazing! Just as we are, and that we are in the process of healing from the traumas we faced in our lifetime and those faced by our ancestors.
Raouf is considered one of the best voices to silence Barry the Berator (the voice that berates the hell out of us and puts us down)
To Call Raouf forth all you have to do is follow these two easy steps:
- Repeat yaaaa Raoooouf (Oh Raouf) three times!
- Say Something you love about yourself loudly!
Please note that Raouf is a bit shy sometimes, or is in deep deep sleep. In those cases all you have to do is to keep repeating steps one and two until they show up! In severe cases where Raouf is refusing to show up you can try to call on Hadya Gamal, who we will be introducing shortly!
- Hahnemüle German Etching 310gsm heavyweight paper
- Printed in London / Germany for orders in Europe
- Print sizes: A4 : 210 * 297 mm - 8.3 * 11.7 inches
- Printed with the Only Fine Art & Photo printing service that is completely carbon neutral*.
* This means where they can, we minimise our energy usage and use suppliers of renewable energy.
Where unavoidable, they offset all of their carbon emissions by investing in renewable energy projects. To read more check out the Print Space's Sustainability Policy.
SHIPPING & PACKAGING:
Free Shipping Worldwide!
All orders are shipped using Royal Mail or Deutsche post signed for services.
For International orders Please note that you may be subject to customs delays and import fees depending on your country.
©2020 Studio-Ghaith London, All Rights Reserved.
All images, photos, and content of Studio-Ghaith London listings and items are not to be used without express consent or written permission.